BetaCaster Sign Up

Hello Mockit Headz!

Luckey here. We have been getting a large amount of requests for folks to be a betacaster on our streams. We are open to anyone and everyone to do that. All you need to do is leave a comment on this article here with the following format.

Twitch Handle:
Preference of commentary: (Colour or Play by Play)
Best Contact Method:
A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game so we can get a feel for your style.

One of our full time casters will happily contact you. This is a great community and we are happy to help folks do what they want to do!

116 Comments
  1. Reply Robin March 24, 2016 at 12:47 am

Hey guys, im from germany, 20 years old and a gamer since like 7 years 🙂
    Im talking pretty much and casting some CS:GO and LOL games with some friends for fun 🙂
    Would rly like to become a betacaster at Mockit.

Greetings from germany, robin

2. Reply Ryan Whities March 27, 2016 at 1:43 am

aye Ryan here, huge Mock fan! Love your streams, your KOTH Sundays, and your tourneys.
    Twitch: Omnirange
    Preference of commentary: Play by Play
    Contact :ryanwhiteis@hotmail.com
    no clip cause im very much so a lazy man.

3. Reply Mack March 27, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Hey guys I’m from New Jersey and have been a gamer all my life. I love watching your streams and would like to help. I am not very good at casting but could get better with kerrytaz and Izzail’s help. Love you guys, keep going? Have a great day.
    My twitch is: Atomicdog33
    My preference is: play by play

4. Reply DerZwergHD March 30, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Hey, i’m Jonathan from GErmany. I’m 33 years old and i would love to cast some Tounramenst for you for the german Rocket League Community.
    Twitch Handle: DerZwergHD
    Preference of commentary: Play by Play
    Best Contact Method: Mail
    A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game so we can get a feel for your style: https://www.twitch.tv/derzwerghd/v/52764618

5. Reply Alex March 30, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Hey Guys, I have never casted anything on twitch, but I have done “casting” with my friends who play competitive on games like Call of Duty and a little of Rocket League. I would like to be a caster because what is more fun than analyzing plays, strategies, and having some to talk to. I am decent at the game of Rocket League itself and have watched a few casters for Rocket League. I have a clip I can send if you want to shoot me an email I can attach it for you back because I don’t see an attachment button here. I hope I am not too late for signing-up. I would love an oppritunity to show you guys at Mock-it what I am made of in casting
    My Twitch Username: Coachfate
    (don’t ever stream)
    My preference is: both to be honest I would love either one. I can do both.

P.S. Good Luck to all the other canidates or If they already got the job. CONGRATS 🙂

6. Reply xyeLz March 31, 2016 at 1:53 pm

What’s up my dudes!? My name is xyeLz (ex-yells), aka Mike. I stream on Twitch and typically play a lot of Rust but have been slowly growing into streaming Rocket League since it’s just too fun to resist and have slowly been increasing the amount of time I spend playing it. I’ve known kerrytaz since before Mockit existed, and I’ve always dominated him in 1v1s (Kappa). I’ve participated in the 1v1 KOTH for Mockit and am beginning to seek a competitive team for 2v2s and 3v3s. As a streamer myself, my schedule is somewhat limited, but there’s nothing I want to do more than support such an incredible and competitive community and it’s very encouraging that Mockit league is helping to grow it. I’d like to support that cause.

Twitch Handle: xyeLz (twitch.tv/xyeLz)
    Preference of commentary: Play by play (but willing to do either)
    Best Contact Method: Twitch, Twitter, Facebook
    A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game so we can get a feel for your style: Please see kerrytaz for references

7. Reply Eli April 3, 2016 at 5:29 am

Twitch name: Forefront
    Preference of Commentary: I can do either color or play-by-play commentary, and would enjoy both.
    Best Contact Method: I guess email, forefrontxproductions@gmail.com. Or message me on twitch is fine too.
    Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpMdkfG7Kjs

This clip shows play-by-play only. I have better audio equipment, a green screen, and a studio with lighting (I’m a broadcast director). It also does not show color commentary as that’s something that you need a second commentator to do well.

8. Reply Jakob H April 4, 2016 at 3:17 am

Sup fellas, I’m a troll who loves the Rockit league-game but wont ever get good enough to be casted, therefore I’ve decided to try spreading the love through casting instead! I’m a young software engineer in the making.

In terms of casting I don’t really have any major experience going in more than infinite hours of voip while playing. I’d rather comment on play-by-play since I have a pretty good understanding of the game.

You’ll find me over in Sweden having some meatballs and to get in touch with me hit me up on:
    Discord: Dragonshite
    Twitch: Dagonhite
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137127765/

9. Reply Stu April 5, 2016 at 12:44 am

Twitch handle: Twitch.tv/brekko13
    Commentary Preference : Colour
    Best Contact Method: email (tolkiensring13@gmail.com) or gtalk w/ same screen
    Shoutcasting clip: https://youtu.be/S3zhkHBU8S4

10. Reply Adam April 5, 2016 at 3:28 am

Twitch Handle: twitch.tv/thatonedudeadam
    Preference of commentary: I started as as color commentator, but have worked on my play by play. Casters need to be strong in both respects in order for the flow to feel smooth. More analytical though.
    Best Contact Method: thatonedudeadam@gmail.com
    A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game: Shoutcast for PulsarPremierLeague and vVv Supersonic Series
    PulsarPremierLeague D1 Playoffs w/ Izzail – https://www.twitch.tv/pulsarpremierleague/v/53853458 (Noteable times: 1:51:00 & 2:33:00-2:34:40)

11. Reply Andrew April 6, 2016 at 2:25 am

Twitch Handle: Schroder731
    Preference of commentary: Play by Play
    Best Contact Method: Steam or JC Vanitys TS (Steam user: Scoot Dogg)
    Kerry knows where to find me 😉

12. Reply Nick Crocker April 6, 2016 at 3:00 am

Hey guys my name is nick. Im 18 and ice been a gemer ever since i was 9. At age 10 i got into national video game tournaments at age 12 and i would love to be a bet caster. HUGE mock fan and yeah.
    Twitch : SFPluto
    Commentary preference : Play By Play
    Contact: FoxThePirate253@gmail.com

13. Reply Maor April 6, 2016 at 4:19 am

Hey guys, My name is Maor and i am 17 years old and coming from Israel.
    I’m streaming on Twitch.TV and I’m an creative, funny, lovely streamer and love to interruct with my viewers!
    When I’m not online, you can find me at Mock-it Discord Channel.
    I’d love to hear from you if you want to add me to the team.
    I’m an fan of Izzail and i would love to cast with them together.
    My time-zone is european, but i’m able to performance on the NA tournaments aswell.
    Best Contact Method: Mock-It Discord / Skype .
    My twitch: http://twitch,tv/doxside .
    Preference of commentary: Play by Play.
    I will add my own clip later or send it privatly to Luckey/Admin’s.
    Cheers, Dox!

14. Reply Ryan Schutter April 6, 2016 at 5:26 am

Morning,

Twitch: razeryan
    Preference of commentary: Play by Play, but I can do colour if asked
    Best Contact Method: Discord, Twitter(@elevaterazeryan), Twitch

Will upload clip(s) soon.
    cheers

15. Reply ioxon April 7, 2016 at 2:52 am

Twitch handle: ioxon
    Preference of commentary: Colour or Play by Play (either one but probably lean more toward Colour)
    Best Contact Method: email, discord (Ozzie Isaacs), or Steam (ioxon)
    I will have to make a quick clip of me shoutcasting a game. I don’t have one on hand but wanted to just express my interest.

16. Reply Doc April 8, 2016 at 3:44 am

Twitch Handle: DocRedstone
    Preference of commentary: Play By Play
    Best Contact Method: e-mail or discord(Dev)
    A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game so we can get a feel for your style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Hjb9Q4bko

17. Reply Tristan Berry April 14, 2016 at 1:45 am

Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptPfx8d01Qg
    Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/t90official
    Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZUT79WUUpZlZ-XMF7l4CFg

I prefer play by play, but in some cases think I am more suited for color commentary. I enjoy either.

Best contact is probably email I gave you above.

Video –
    I’m a caster for an RTS game, and am looking to branch out. Specifically Rocket League as I really enjoy playing and watching it immensely. Casting Rocket League would be much different & in many ways easier for me. Feel free to use the youtube as a resource for any videos of casts.

18. Reply earlspowerwashing.com April 30, 2016 at 4:48 am

Absolutely composed written content, Really enjoyed looking through.

19. Reply SeaDogsFan44 (Sean) May 28, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Twitch Handle: SeaDogsFan44
    Preference of commentary: Play-by-Play
    Best Contact Method: E-Mail (sean.stackhouse44@gmail.com)

Links to a couple practice videos I’ve done:

20. Reply WilliamTub June 7, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I really like and appreciate your article post. Will read on… Alsandor

21. Reply Lewis Marsh June 15, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Twitch Handle: Twitch.tv/LM_Redd
    Preference of commentary: Precise and direct. I prefer to describe the play as it’s happening and allow for the a more informational method so those watching can understand why something would of happened.
    Best Contact Method: Email. lewisnote1@gmail.com
    A Quick Clip of you shoutcasting a game so we can get a feel for your style.
    I’d advise reading the description of the video to elaborate more on my view as a caster and to more understand the video and how I did so.

22. Reply Chris Curtis July 4, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Twitch handle: ccurtis3974
    Preference of Comentary – Play by Play but i also do well as analyst
    Contact method – Discord (ccurtis3974) twitter (same) or email (ccurtis3974@gmail.com)
    alternated play by play and colour for the Shift Pro League Tourney #Evolve on 7/1/16. clip at https://www.twitch.tv/shiftproleague/v/75720028?t=01h23m09s

23. Reply Paul Konquer August 12, 2016 at 1:03 am

Twitch Handle: DarthKonquer (Don’t stream very often)
    Preference of commentary: Both, I tend to like to play off of my co-host / co-caster depending on their style.
    Best Contact Method: Email

While not casting necessarily this is a radio show a friend and I did for a battlefield title awhile ago which included interviews with community managers and the creators of battlefield friends on youtube as well as various members of the community.

24. Reply tall man shoes August 20, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Տave as a favorite, I love уour blog!